Alavus Ikkunat Oy - Quality windows and doors
Alavus Ikkunat Oy was incorporated in 2003. Although it is a young company, Alavus Ikkunat Oy has long traditions and many years of expertise in window and door manufacturing. Carpentry products have been manufactured in Rantatöysä in Alavus since the beginning of the 20th century. As a result of corporate reorganisations in 2002, Alavus Ikkunat Oy was established to carry on strong traditions of the construction carpentry industry.
Alavus Ikkunat Oy now employs about 90 people. The Rantatöysä factory in Alavus produces about 60,000 windows and 10 000 doors a year. In 2007 an extension of the production area was completed, providing a total of 5400m² of production space and about 800m² of warehouse space.
Alavus Ikkunat Oy is privately owned and one-hundred per cent Finnish. Kimmo Hautamäki has been the company's Managing Director from the very start. Our turnover in 2017 was about 16 million euros.
- We will keep our promises
- We appreciate and value our customers and partners
- We have an open , trustworthy and flexible relationship with our customers
- We take care of our environment and work in sustainable way
- The wellbeing of our personnel